Tuesday 5 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: RICH IN CHRIST 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 37:11 KJV- But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.


PRAYER : FATHER HELP ME NOT TO ONLY BE RICH IN THIS WORLD BUT TO BE RICH IN CHRIST. FATHER I PUT YOU IN FRONT OF ALL MY LIFE ENDEAVOR. I WILL NOT FOLLOW AFTER THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD BUT YOUR WORD SHALL BE MY GUIDE. I WILL RUN MY RACE WITH THE BLUEPRINT OF JESUS. I HAVE JESUS, I AM RICH IN HIM, I HAVE GOOD HEALTH AND PEACE. I STAY AHEAD IN ALL THINGS BECAUSE GOD GOES BEFORE ME IN ALL THINGS. I DELIGHT MYSELF IN THE ABUNDANCE OF PEACE, SO I STAY WITH GOD. I INHERIT THE GOOD OF THE LAND.I WILL HAVE WHAT GOD WANTS ME TO , I WILL GO WHERE HE SENDS ME AND HIS YES SHALL BE MY YES AND HIS WORD MY LIGHT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD: The meek are those who have submitted their life to God.A rich life is that which is in Christ,because in Him consist everything. You don't have a life without God. You have the money, the fame and all but without God, it tends to poverty. You gain the whole world and loose your soul. When harnessing wealth, remember that you are a pilgrim on earth, a passer by, no matter how long you live earth is short compare to eternity. Those who inherit the earth are those who will not only reign in this world but reign with Christ.Where you end up in eternity is the real life. Don't forget that your are accountable to God. Eternity is the priority. 

TODAY'S TIP : HE WHO KNOWS JESUS, IS TRULY RICH.WHEN YOU HAVE JESUS YOU HAVE EVERYTHING!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment