Tuesday 5 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION - Jan . 6 . 2021
I declare that I won’t be passive in my pursuit but intentional 
I will not just talk about it ,I will act and be  it 
I will actualize my dreams and  vision
I will go for the best and not settle for the least 
I am deliberate and intentional about my vision

My fountain will not be dry 
I grow in wisdom and knowledge and apply them with understanding 

I move from past experiences to my present best
Lord I know your word is true from the beginning even to the very end 
This is my walking confidence 

I have the consciousness of Christ in me 
I have the spirit of God  in me
I carry the unquenchable fire 

What is not of God is not in my DNA
I have been bought into divine life 
The life I now live is ordained and orchestrated by God

God knew me before I was formed
Nothing about me is strange to him
Therefore nothing about my life is difficult for God to handle

I drink life in the blood of Jesus 
The life in the blood of Jesus speaks  for me
The blood of Jesus preserves me
In Jesus name I have declared,AMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment