Thursday 14 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION -15.JAN.2021

I declare that the Lord is my dwelling place and my heart will trust in Him

I proclaim the goodness of God over my life  and al that concerns me 

I declare the rain of blessings over me and my household 

 

declare that I will eat the reward of my hand 

Another will not take my place 

I am elevated to the seat of greatness 

 

I reject losses 

I am blessed of the Lord

I will never be on the downside ,I move from glory to glory 

 

The word is made flesh in me  and I’m alive by the word

I live and operate in the principles of God’s word

The word is my rejoicing, I will not be moved 

 

I find joy knowing that I have God by my side 

My eyes are opened to the right places of opportunities 

My feet is made stronger as my faith keeps rising 

I press on for more 

I receive grace to be relentless in my pursuit 

In all I do ,I win

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment