Saturday 23 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord is my help and deliverer my soul has taken refuge in him
I am in the Lord’s army , I refuse to dwell among the scornful 
I receive grace to watch and pray, and stay in Faith

I declare that what Christ did on the cross is my reality
All that Christ nailed on the cross is abolished in my life 
I refuse to carry the burdens Jesus bore on the cross for me 
What I have dropped at the feet of Jesus I refuse to carry

I am called blessed
I am called victorious 
I am called the favoured of the Lord
Peace is my reward 

I declare that my seed will not die on the ground, it receives life to become an harvest 
I birth miracles by faith 
God’s yes is my yes and His no my no 
I walk in the will of the Father and the precepts of the word is my guide

I see the light and I hear the sound of abundance of rain 
It’s my season to bring forth for good 
Nothing shall be lost nor be a waste in my life 
I have in full all that God has made available for me

I declare a spiritual reawakening in my spirit
I will continue to burn for God and my fire will not go out 
I declare a stir of revival in my life 
I declare that the Lord is my portion forever 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment