Monday 25 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: GOD KNOWS YOU

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 139:2-9 KJV
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; …


PRAYER:  FATHER LET ALL THAT I DO BRING GLORY TO YOU. FATHER DWELL IN ALL I DO AND BE THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. FATHER DELIVER ME FROM THE TRAP THE ENEMY HAS SET AGAINST ME ROUND ABOUT TO TAKE ME FROM YOUR WAY. FATHER TEACH ME YOUR WILL AND LET ME WALK IN YOUR PRESENCE FOREVER.FATHER LET YOUR PRESENCE ALWAYS BE WITH ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD-  Your heart intention is known by God. He understands the thought of your heart. Nothing is hid before him. That is why your heart must be in alignment with your actions because it is the taught of the heart the lord see’s . Before you say it he knows about your ways . Because God see’s everything and takes responsibility because you will be accountable- 

TODAY’S TIP: OUR  LIFE IS AN OPEN BOOK BEFORE GOD.SO IN ALL WE DO LET GOD BE GLORIFIED.

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment