Tuesday 19 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am surrounded with songs of deliverance 
I am delivered from the snare of the Fowler
The voice of the noisome pestilence shall not silence my testimony

I declare that even before I face anything, I have already won
I am complete in Christ who is the head over principalities  and power
I have dominion over all and in all 

I take shield under the mighty hands of God
I hide under the cross 
I have the covering of the blood of  Jesus 

I have songs of joy and victory they are sung in my abode
I will no longer experience the sorrow of yesteryears 

Today I declare that I receive the ministry and the visitation of angels 
I will not miss the angels assigned to me today 
I take delivery of today’s gifts and benefits 
My needs are settled before they are arrive for God has gone ahead of me 

I declare that I am carrier of God’s presence 
Grace is my wings to fly 
And I have favour like perfume
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment