Tuesday 26 January 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DON’T GO WITH BAGGAGES 

BIBLE FOCUS: Philippians 3:8 KJV
[8] Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,


PRAYER- FATHER I DETACH MYSELF FROM ANYTHING THAT IS MAKING ME LAG BEHIND SPIRITUALLY. FATHER REMOVE ME FROM ANYTHING NOT OF GOD. FATHER I CHOOSE YOU  AND PUT YOU IN FRONT BEYOND EVERY OTHER. I LET GO OF THE CARES OF THIS LIFE TO
CHASE AFTER CHRIST EARNESTLY. FATHER I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.I LONG FOR YOUR GLORY LORD. CHRIST IS MY IDENTITY IN JESUS. I LIVE IN THE WILL OF THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD: Follow Christ and put your restrictions to the world.  To please Christ you must love self , you must let go of the cares of the world .Following Christ is a narrow road because it doesn’t come with baggage’s . You can’t follow Christ and please the crowd. When you count all things lost for Christ it means nothing matters to you if it doesn’t please Christ. Means there is nothing you can’t leave, there is no length you wouldn’t go to please Christ.A true follower of Christ shun’s all things to follow Christ. 

TODAY’S TIP:LET GO OF ANYTHING MAKING YOUR LOVE FOR GOD GROW COLD.

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment