Saturday 23 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I  declare that I will win the race and conquer every battle
I will accomplish my goals but beyond this the will of God will be done
I will be a pace setter ,aligned with the Father’s will

I declare that where my destiny helpers and connectors are, I will not be found wanting 
I walk on clear path
My vision shall not be limited
I reach for what my eyes of Faith can see
I enter into the miracles of limitless possibilities 

I am uplifted to the pinnacle of success 
I am fruitful and not frustrated in my pursuit 
I reap good harvest and I have  good success 

I step out of my comfort zone
I do the impossible and uncommon 
I receive grace for ease in all I do 
I manifest from a place  of victory 
I am victorious in all
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment