Tuesday 12 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION-13.JAN.2021

 I enter into the grace of fellowship and power in Christ Jesus 

Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law 

I live by Grace through faith 

I do greater works for my strength is in Christ and I’m totally dependent on Jesus 

 

I am preserved in all my ways ,

God directs my path by His word of light

I will not be stranded ,Jesus  is the way through every phase and season

My past is redeemed by the blood of Jesus,my present is assured in Christ and my future is secured in Him

I do  not fear what tomorrow brings for God has taken care of my tomorrow 

 

I enter into the covenant of peace and safety

I am  safe and preserved in the arms of my father in heaven 

I draw closer to God  in meekness of heart

I bring myself under the mighty hand of God,therefore devil has no hold on me

 

I declare that My ways are prosperous 

My path is as a shining light

The glory of God is revealed in me from day to day

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment