Friday 29 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that Jesus is the head over principality and power, He is the name above everything in my life and at his name  things not in Him and not of  Him now
I live for the glory of God and not the praises of men
I reject every alignment with anything not  of God 

My dreams ,vision and purpose are brought to life 
God’s  perfect will prosper above mine  in all I do 
I will not suffer loss, Christ has paid it all for me 

The glory of my life shall not go dim
My life shine in the light  of Christ 

I am connected to heavens overflow
I overflow with good things 
I am a lender of nations 

I receive grace and wisdom to shut every door opened  to the enemy  in my life 
I manifest under the unction and grace of open heavens 
All that I am and all that I do is blessed

The blessings of the Lord is upon me 
He has surrounded me with his heavenly love
I am loved by God 
In Jesus name I have declared ,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment