Monday 18 January 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I anchor my faith in Jesus and I declare that nothing about my life is too much for God to handle 

Today I hear the voice of peace 

I rise above anything that wants to disrupt my faith

 

I declare that I am overwhelmed by the Love of the Father

I connect to the God of truth 

My heart obeys the truth of God’s word

 

I declare that I manifest the Christlike nature by the grace of God

I am planted by the rivers of living water my leaves are ever green

I am unwavering , Christ my rock

 

Christ is my rejoicing 

My heart rejoices in the goodness of  God 

The joy of the Lord is my strength 

 

I declare that the Lord is with me ,by me and for me

I am a carrier of His presence 

I am a carrier of His light

I am in Christ and Christ is in me 

 

I am a heir of the king of kings 

I am royalty 

I have the inheritance of heirs according to His promise

In Jesus I have declared,Amen!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment