Monday 1 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: STEPPING INTO GREATNESS 

BIBLE FOCUS- Isaiah 58:14 KJV
[14] Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord ; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.


PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR A NEW MONTH. I RECEIVE GRACE AND REVELATION FOR A NEW LEVEL. I MOUNT UP HIGH ,I WILL NOT DECLINE. JESUS LOVE ME I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED. THE ARROWS OF THE WICKED SHALL NOT SUBDUE ME. I TAKE UP EVERY BLESSING AND MANIFEST GREATNESS. THE BLESSING GOD HAS PREPARED FOR ME SHALL NOT BE ABORTED. THE LORD RELEASES HIS OIL UPON ME AND SETS ME ABOVE MY FELLOW. I ENTER INTO KINGDOM TREASURES THAT MAKES ORDINARY MEN EXTRAORDINARY. I DO THE UNCOMMON AND RECORD UNCOMMON TESTIMONIES IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- There is something about knowing God and having His name in all you do. There is this song that’s says ;let others see Jesus in me. When you know God and allow him to run the affairs of your life ,it’s not you that is seen but Jesus in you. And when the name of Jesus is upon you ,you are sure to mount up high.And when you follow God whole heartedly and fix your heart on Him , the reward is greatness. The question is who is God in your life , how do you see God ,do you enjoy fellowshiping with Him? Greatness is assured anyone who calls on God can never be ashamed . Those who pleasure in the Lord become the show room of wonders. God is saying fix your heart on me. I have prepared great things  for you this month, you shall not fall short but step into greatness. 

TODAY’S TIP: GREATNESS IS ASSURED THOSE WHO DELIGHT IN THE LORD 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment