Sunday 21 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am assured that the promises of God endures forever 
I am better by the passing of each season 
I am beyond defeat ,God has given me victory 
I am in my season of rest on all sides 

My faith will not faint 
I keep pressing on to the mark of the higher calling 
My resting place is in Jesus 

I declare that I am lifted and the glory of God is upon my head
I stay on the path of God’s word of promise and truth 
I won’t fall into satanic ditch 
I stay steadfast in the word of Faith

I declare that my identity is revealed in Christ Jesus 
Disappointment is not my portion 
I am pressed but not destroyed 
I pray and I’m not pressured 
I rest in the hope of His calling 
My lips shall know joyful sound continually 
I have good reward
My soul prosper and I have good success 
I manifest with the spirit of excellence continually 
In  Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment