Wednesday 17 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the testimonies of the Lord are the light of my path
I have underwing and life 
I have been blessed with wisdom than the ancient
The Holy Spirit teaches me in all things
I am not lost nor confuse 
I know what to do at the right time 

I am dependent on Jesus 
I am never ashamed 
I am not moved by the storm 
The Lord  is my light and glory in  a dark world 

I have dominion 
I manifest the purpose of God in me 
I manifest my gift and calling with grace  and ease
I will not be distracted from the right path
I have a glorious life 

I am the one God has choosen,loved and blessed
I am not limited in my pursuit 
I expand and break out of every limitation of the mind 
God is with me withersoever I go 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment