Tuesday 2 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET- GOD HAS IT IN FULL

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 111:5 KJV
[5] He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.


PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR ASSURING ME OF PROVISION. THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE YOU WILL SUPPLY MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES. I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE ALL IN CHRIST JESUS AND WITH HIM I AM SETTLED. THE LORD HAS SUPPLIED ALL MY NEEDS. I HAVE PLENTY AND I AM SATISFIED. I AM FILLED WITH HEAVENLY RICHES AND I HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH. WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME THE DEVIL CAN’T TAKE FROM ME . I AM BLESSED AND LOVED BY THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- God can never leave his children stranded, there is provision for God’s children. He gives meat to those that fear him. You can’t call on the name of the Lord and be put to shame. The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and they are saved. You can’t have a father rich in everything and lack provision in anything. God will always provide for you. He has given,it is already settled you have nothing to fear. There is help ahead of you . Whatever you need as a child of God the provision has already been given. 

TODAY’S TIP: THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT TRUSTING IN THE LORD, IT BRINGS GREAT PEACE KNOWING THAT HE WILL ALWAYS COME THROUGH FOR YOU.

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment