Sunday 14 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THINK YOUR STEPS

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 119:59-60 KJV
[59] I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies. [60] I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.


PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO KEEP YOUR STATUS. FATHER HELP ME TO FIND MY PATH.HOLY SPIRIT PLEASE GUIDE MY WAYS. FATHER TURN ME AWAY FROM THE PATH OF DESTRUCTION TO THE PATH OF LIFE.FATHER BREATH LIFE INTO MY SPIRIT. FATHER FOR EVERY STEP I TAKE LET YIYR GRACE CARRY ME THROUGH.  I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU TOTALLY IN ALL I DO IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Are your ways right before God? It is not too late to retrace your step. Search your hearts that step you take or about to take are they approved by God? Are they in accordance to His will . It the answer is no ,then there is a need to retrace your step and turn to the Father. Not everything that looks good is right ,retrace your ways to the crosss

TODAY’S TIP: EXAMINE YOURSELF,ARE YOU STILL STANDING?

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment