Monday 22 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
The Lord is my confidence and I have faith in Him 
I am in the fullness of God 
I am strengthened and equipped by the spirit of God
The fear of God has made me wiser , I refuse to dabble with the world 

The glory of God is revealed in me from day to day 
I am the righteousness of God in Christ
Christ is my righteousness and in Him I live and move and have my being 
I am for Jesus and Jesus is for me 
I receive grace in Christ Jesus to live above the control of my flesh 
I manifest by the spirit of God

I take my boast in Jesus , I will never be shaken
I stand firm in Christ , I shall not be blown by the wind 
I have victory by the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross
The cross is my gaze and I will not miss the mark of the higher calling 

I am embraced by the Love of Jesus
The love of Jesus fills every void in me 
My head carry the new oil 
I stay on fire for Jesus and I am consumed by the zeal to please God daily 
I am in the liberty wherein Christ has made me free
I am not bound nor enslaved by my own heart lust 
Jesus has taken over my heart 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment