Monday 29 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I  declare that my life becomes a manifestation of good news
My name becomes a recipient for good news 
Yoke breaking testimony embrace my life 
I declare that  there shall be no expiry date to my testimony 

I declare that mountain moving doors open up to me anywhere I go
I enter into the strange move of God 
I refuse to remain where I was spiritually and physically 
I move higher 
I declare that rejection are turning to acceptance 
I am blooming ,no good thing dies in my hands 

Nothing shall cover my head 
Men and women comes to me bearing good gifts 
I am no longer in a manipulated competition
Men and women now compete to Favour me 

I am on Gods timing 
Just in time all is working together for me 
I receive all backdated blessings till date 
Just like that there is a sudden new sound of celebration in my abode 
In Jesus name  I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment