Wednesday 10 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GIVE IT TO GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 16:5-6 KJV
[5] The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. [6] The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places ; yea, I have a goodly heritage.


PRAYER- FATHER PLEASE PRESERVE MY LOT. FATHER DO NOT LET THE DEVIL FEAST ON MY HARVEST. FATHER PLEASE LET MY EXPECTATION FALL INTO PLEASANT PRODUCTIVITY. FATHER EXPAND ME AND LET ME BREAKFORTH ON ALL SIDES. I REJECT EVIL INHERITANCE. FATHER I HAND OVER ALL THAT IS MINE AND ALL THAT I AM TO YOU LORD. PLEASE TAKE OVER IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

WORD- It is necessary to place all that is yours in the hands of God ,when you hand it over to him , he preserves it. There is a portion in each day for you ,there is a blessing that God has reserved in each day for you. You must give God what you desire for Him to preserve . Give Him your lot and whatever is in your hand with him is secured. You must learn to entrust all in Gods hand as whatever you place in His hand is safe,secured and it increases 

TODAY’S TIP: WHATEVER YOU PUT IN GOD’S HANDS INCREASES!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment