Tuesday 2 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord is nigh me 
The Lord will help me and deliver me from all my fears
The Lord has put a hedge of fire round about me 

I declare that the Lord has delivered me from striving s of the people 
In all my ways my path is straight and smooth 
The Lord reigns and rules in my life  therefore everything not of God bows 
The Lord has established me forever  and exalted me above the hidden

I declare that my life is an expression of God’s favour and immeasurable blessing
I am a reward and a gift to my generation 
My race shall be fruitful and not futile 
Jesus shall be all that is seen in me daily 

I am a shining light 
I have a glorious destiny 
I move from glory to glory as my path shines gloriously 
I move in the wave of the spirit 
Heaven hears my cry and my spirit is attentive to the voice of God
Today  and everyday of my life the Lord has caused me to laugh 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment