Thursday 11 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- NOT WITHOUT GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- 2 Chronicles 12:1,7 KJV
[1] And it came to pass, when Rehoboam had established the kingdom, and had strengthened himself, he forsook the law of the Lord, and all Israel with him. [7] And when the Lord saw that they humbled themselves, the word of the Lord came to Shemaiah, saying, They have humbled themselves; therefore I will not destroy them, but I will grant them some deliverance; and my wrath shall not be poured out upon Jerusalem by the hand of Shishak.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO KNOW THAT I NEED YOU IN MY GOOD DAYS AS MUCH AS I DID IN MY BAD DAYS. I RECEIVE STRENGTH TO HOLD ON AND NOT GIVE UP. FATHER NOTHING SHALL TAKE YOUR PLACE IN ME. FATHER I BRING MYSELF UNDER YOUR MIGHTY HAND. FATHER TAKE OVER THE SEASONS OF MY LIFE . FATHER I NEED YOU MORE EACH DAY . MAKE ME BETTER IN MY SERVICE AND COMMITMENT TO YOU. LORD I DESIRE SWEET FELLOWSHIP EACH DAY I WILL NOT LOOSE MY ZEAL IN SERVICE. LORD I PURSUE DAILY AFTER YOU IN TRUTH AND SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- No matter how high you go in life never forget God. No matter how established you are the best place to be established is in the righteousness of God , never get to that point where you do not need God. God brings down the proud and lifts the humble. The way to go higher is humility under God’s hands. Rehoboam became so established that he thought he could do by him himself . No one can help you except God does. Doing things your way will remove you from Gods covering . To grow and stay relevant you need to stay connected to the source. Humility attracts God and God with you brings favour.

TODAY’S TIP: GOD IS YOUR  SOURCE ,SUSTENANCE AND STAY. 

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment