Thursday 11 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the situation too heavy for my mouth, God has turned to a testimony 
What I saw as impossible, God has turned it to a magnificent wonder
Everything is in a perfect fix 
God is working in me me and for my good 

I declare that I am not subjected to my heart lust
The grace of God helps me above the desires of the flesh
I am raised and not derailing 
I am in divine alignment with the Father

I am founded by the Love of the Father ,I will not be confounded
I shall not be devoured by the evil rage of the enemy, I am covered with the armor of fire 
Nothing will stop God’s desire for my life 
I am in my season of manifesting gloriously without restrictions 

I declare that my fruit in due season shall not be exchanged for sorrow
I proclaim that it’s my season of great harvest and unimaginable testimonies 
I will eat the good fruit of my doings 
I will not have less ,I receive more

I declare that it’s is my Rehoboth season
No more contentions 
God has made room for me 
I am enlarged in all sides and blessed
The season of defeat is over
I am divinely repositioned and taking back all I have lost 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment