Monday 8 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that as it is in heaven so shall it be in my life 
Therefore I am settled on all sides 
The Lord delights in my prosperity
I have all that I need in Jesus 

I declare that my strength will not fail in the day of battle 
My face is lightened and not ashamed 
I have the wealth of nations in my possession 
I am divinely recommended in places where I have been rejected and where my expertise is needed

The Lord has heard and answered me and has harkened to the voice of my supplication 
I shall not sorrow nor mourn
The Lord has set His love upon me and set me on high 
I ride on high places 

I declare the Lord is my anchor 
I am above the tides 
My star shines, my glory rejoice and I rest in the hope of his glory and calling
The Lord is not weary of me ,He has remembered me by mercy 
The Lord has given me perfect peace 
I do not faint nor sink for my focus is on Jesus 
I declare that I have good benefits today and not losses 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment