Monday 15 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I decree that the wonders of my testimony now springs forth
I am singled out for a miracle 
My garment of praise is without sorrow

In the room of opportunities the door shall not be locked against me
The voice of favour speaks continually for me 
Grace and honor is evidently my new name
My head is a good head 
My life is a good life 

In this day and beyond I laugh the best laugh and dance my new level dance 
Ministering angels  are manifesting themselves in my life 
I do exploit and manifest with result
I will never be limited in greatness 

In the midst of all I see  the glory of God 
My glory will not dim in it’s brightness 
I am amongst the choosen 
I am selected,appointed and approved for the best 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment