Wednesday 3 March 2021

TODAYS DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord has established me forever 

I’m in God’s presence all the days of my life 

I am a living wonder positioned for testimonies 

I receive miraculous connection and contacts 

 

Good things are chasing after me

I am surrounded by mercy and good news is my companion 

Divine possibilities is erasing impossibilities 

I am the head only, the chief corner stone and the yoke breaker in my family line 

 

The name of Jesus is the answer to my prayers 

Everything within and around me respond to the name of Jesus 

I am not subjected to any power not of God for all power belong to Jesus 

The womb of my testimony bears fruit and shall not be aborted 

 

I see grace, I speak grace , and I manifest grace 

I am strong and able through Christ Jesus 

Nothing in my life is small

I am ever increasing 

 

I am not where I use to be 

I am not what I use to do 

Everything is taking shaping 

Things are changing in my favour 

All things are new 

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment