Wednesday 31 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S  DECLARATION 
I declare that I start this new month with the sound of rejoicing and hallelujah 
I rejoice and I am glad because my experience this month shall be glorious 
My ears are open to what God is saying for this month and my eyes  see’s His goodness 
The mercies of God surrounds me everyday in this month 

I believe  God’s report and only His will for me shall come to pass 
I experience divine ease and not difficulties 
My name shall be mentioned in places that advance my righteous cause 
I decree and declare that the power of hell is disarmed in my life 

I drink from the river of good pleasure 
I shall not lack anything good and that which is of God 
Everything that took me long to achieve now comes with ease
I am disconnected from strange battle and evil altars 

Jesus is the fountain of my life 
My life shall not lack in it’s source and supply 
I am Satisfied , all that I lack Jesus has given me in full 
My mouth is for testimony this month and my ears for hearing good news 

The Lord has visited me with His love ,mercy and compassion
I am no longer where I used to be , things are no longer the same 
A new dawn of manifestation of Christ finish works has come to stay in my life
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍
HAPPY NEW MONTH

No comments:

Post a Comment