Sunday 7 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am equipped by the Holy Ghost 

I carry the fire and wear spiritual armour 

I’m spiritual on guard and alert 

I will not loose my spiritual fire 

 

My lamp shall not run out of oil 

I have extra oil 

I Receive  wisdom to run  the race ahead 

I will not miss divine opportunities 

Great doors open continually and shall never be shut against me 

 

The Grace of God is my sufficiency and efficiency 

From day to day my strength is renewed and I soar on wings of greatness

I am led by the Spirit of truth

I walk in light and truth 

 

I go into This week with great expectations and my expectations shall not cut short 

I sit with nobles and I reside above only

I am not found wanting and I’m not wanting in anything good

I am a generational yoke breaker

I record new rising 

I am blessed,loved and favored 

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment