Thursday 25 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I will praise the name of the Lord as long as I live 
I will make  known his deeds among the heathen 
I will tell of his wondrous work amongst the children of men 
The Lord has satisfied my longing and given me His divine heritage 

I am the  image  of God in Christ and  He has made me the head over the hidden
I walk in dominion power and nothing shall frustrate the grace of God upon my life
I speak boldly about Jesus every where I go 

The Lord has made me a great name
From this day the Lord begins to magnify me in the eyes of all nation
I am a significant wonder 
My meditation of Jesus daily shall be sweet
I have a positive thought flow, my mind is filled with the word

I see thing through the eyes of  the Father 
My faith is rising and I’m not declining 
God has heard my cry and attended to the voice of my supplication 
I am in the army of faith , I grow stronger in Christ 

The HolySpirit is my helper and teacher
Angels are on watch and in charge of me
I walk by the leading of God’s light
My joy is restored on all side
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment