Saturday 6 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am a living wonder
I am God’s master piece 
I was made for a time as this 
I am a solution to my generation 
I am crowned with glory and honor 

I  shall not be moved , the Lord is my stand and stay
I am helped by God
All that was made to pull me down becomes my ladder of success 
I am in the move of God this new season 

A new thing has begun in my life 
I behold the wonders of God and His testimony day after day
I have the evidence of my testimony in my hands 
The womb of my blessings shall never be aborted 

Grace fills my lips 
New songs fills my mouth 
I’m on to new seasons 
I am exceeding boundaries and breaking protocols 
I am a miracle 
My life is a living testimony 

I declare that from today, the good in me is what is seen 
I live and operate in the blessedness of heaven 
I  operate on heavens currency 
I am ever in lack for i depend on heavens bank 
In Jesus name ,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment