Saturday 20 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:  ALL KNOWING GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Nehemiah 9:12 KJV
[12] Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go.


PRAYER: FATHER GUIDE ME IN ALL MY WAYS. LEAD ME IN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PURPOSE. LET YOUR LIGHT CONTINUE TO BE MY GUIDE. FATHER DO IN ME WHAT MO ONE CAN DO FOR ME.  I WILL NOT BE LOST AND I WILL NOT MISS YOUR MOVE IN MY LIFE. DIFFICULTIES ARE TAKEN AWAY FROM MY PATH. I RUN THE RACE WITH FAITH AND PATIENCE. I GIVE MYSELF TO THE ALL KNOWING GOD. I BUILD CAPACITY AND I’M EQUIPPED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND OPEN MY EYES TO SEE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD- we daily walk through unknown path, that is why we must let the all knowing God lead us. We can’t walk to our destination blindly.  It is God that gives light where you should go . I don’t know who or how long you have been stucked but there is one who gives light to our path and he is God almighty. Give him your hand and let him lead you through the paths you never thought you could conquer or go through. . He is the light through which we see our way

TODAY’S TIP: WALKING ON THIS PILGRIM JOURNEY IN THIS UNKNOWN PATH, WITH THE GUIDE OF THE ALL KNOWING GOD IS BEST WAY TO WIN IN THE RACE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment