Saturday 6 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DON’T BOW TO NEGATIVITY 

BIBLE FOCUS-1 Peter 3:16 KJV
[16] Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.


PRAYER- FATHER HELP ME TO DISPLAY THE CHRISTLIKE NATURE. I SHALL NOT BECOME A PRODUCT NOR REFLECTION OF NEGATIVE OCCURRENCES. I REJECT EVIL REPEATED CIRCLES. I DECLARE THAT I AM A LIGHT AND I WILL NEVER BE QUENCHED. I ENJOY GOD’S MERCY THIS NEW SEASON AND I’M MERCIFUL TO OTHERS. THE CHRISTLIKE NATURE IN ME SILENCES EVERY VOICE OF NEGATIVITY IN MY LIFE. I SHOW FORTH GOD’S PRAISE EVERYWHERE I GO. OTHERS SEE MY GOOD WORKS AND GLORIFY MY FATHER IN HEAVEN. MY LIFE IS A GLORIOUS WONDER IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Proove their words wrong by showing the Christlike nature regardless of how much pressure they put on you to look bad. Don’t bow to any kind of accusing finger with all meekness speak the truth in love that they may be ashamed who accuse you as evil doings . There are a lot of people who want to fight  you based on your faith, throwing provoking questions at you just so you move to react . Show meekness and speak what God will have you say. That you must let them know. Do you,Do God ,be Christlike.

TODAY’S TIP- OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD. DON’T BOW TO NEGATIVITY 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment