Saturday 20 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my life is in God’s hands  and He is mindful of me 
I do not slip nor fall for I am divinely wrapped in the loving arms of the Father 
The blessings of God are chasing me down 
Every of my needs the Lord has supplied 

The mercies of God is speaking over me daily 
I am surrounded by His compassion 
I grow stronger in this race 
I run with Jesus as my focus in mind 
I am emptied of me and filled with Jesus 

The cry of my heart are heard 
The desires of my heart do not go unanswered 
In all my ways I acknowledge God and I see his light 
I am in for day to day miracle , my miraculous season shall not expire 
I exceed my last result 

I am restored into the fullness of God 
I will not walk empty , I am filled with spirit of a God 
God is with me in all season 
I have a better today than yesterday and a greater tomorrow than today 
I shall not miss the daily move of God in my life 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment