Wednesday 17 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
Thank you Jesus for all my burden I lay down at your feet 
Thank you Lord for lifting every weight off my shoulder 
I am never at loss for the Lord goes before, therefore I run through a troop ,leap over walls and recover all

I declare that my hunger for God will not die 
I hunger and thirst after righteousness 
I drink of the living water daily 
Jesus is my sanctifier and He satisfies me

I declare that my life has become God’s dwelling 
My life daily is an expression of God  and I give myself totally to His will
I will not be carried away by temporary pleasure ,I stay focused on God’s eternal promise 
I do better than my past and exceed the success of my present 

My mouth is filled with testimonies 
My eyes are blessed to see the reward of the Lord in the land of the living 
My hands are blessed for victory that a bow is steel is broken by hands 
My feet are blessed with good tidings 
Anywhere I go I posses the ground under my feet for good 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!!!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment