Tuesday 23 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my life is God’s dwelling place 
My body is His temple 
I make room for Jesus in my heart daily 
The manifestation of my life is in Christ 

I decree that every voice not of God speaking over me is rendered null and void
I am in the season of unmerited favoured 
I am a kingdom catalyst ,
I speak the truth without fear for the power of God is at work in me 

My life is ordained to glorify God 
The word of God is my standard for living 
I have a Christlike life and I am a reflection of the image of Christ
I am a glorious vessel, not of shame 
I will live to fulfil God’s desire for me

As I go out today glorious things are spoken of me
In the city and in the field  I do exploit 
The work of my hands and effort receive good reward 
Jesus is with me every step of the way 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment