Tuesday 9 March 2021

TODAYS DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 
I declare that my mouth shall forever be a praise tool for God 
My day breaks with rejoicing and ends with thanksgiving
I will not forsake Godly fellowship nor shun Godly counsel

I declare that I will give God my best and nothing less
My gift pave great paths for me 
I increase in  the grace of my gifting 

My glory receive voice to speak
I receive good news and good tidings 
In my daily pursuit I win
I have the spirit of a conqueror and a mind of an overcomer 
My voice of victory shall be heard all over nations 

I declare that I am a glorious heritage 
I am a tree of righteousness producing fruit of mercy 
I rejoice on all sides
I have grace beyond limits 
I do not compete ,I rise with oil of gladness above my equals 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment