Thursday 25 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
Thanks be to God who daily loaded me with benefits 
I am confident of loaded benefits this day 
I declare that  challenges are channelling to blessings 

My days are filled with Joy  and laughter 
My latter is greater  therefore each day brings me into God’s best 
My life daily responds to the voice of God , I will not be misdirected 
I have grace and glory 
I move with speed and I function by grace 

No more shall my doors of manifestation be closed 
My fire will not go out , my lamp stay burning 
I offer my life as a sacrifice of worship daily unto to God 
No more will my life diviate from the pathway of life 

My life is making room for good things to flow in 
My life repel negativity 
Never again shall the voice of negativity be heard in my life 
I will not loose my essence 
The aroma of divine wonders saturate my life 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment