Monday 22 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am moving forward 
I am staying ahead 
I am singled out for good 
Where my peers are struggling I’m taking new strides

This week I’m getting  connected to the right people 
I am walking into the right place 
I am experiencing extraordinary result 
I refuse working endlessly without result 
Every diligence is being rewarded

I declare that I will not be locked out of my doors of blessings and opportunities 
My glory receive strength to shine more than you have ever been 
Today I manifest as a living testimony 
My congratulations shall no longer be delayed 

I enter the miraculous without limitations 
I move from the back seat to the front row 
I move from limits to uplifting 
My life becomes a wonder 

My blessings will not sleep, they locate me now
Every good thing in my life awake to manifestation 
My life receives the life of Christ to manifest my true identity 
In Jesus name,AMEN!
Good morning FAM🤍

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment