Monday 1 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God has prepared a  place of greatness for me and I enter into it 
This month bears good fruit 
Everyday is a testimony and manifestation of God 
I am a child of authority and power 
Anything I set out to do is established 

I declare that I am selected to manifest gloriously 
Everything I do is stamped for greatness 
I record possibilities and evident miracles 
I shall never again be in the back seats of life 
God has choosen me and set me above 

I declare that my eyes are illuminated with glorious light 
I walk in the light of the Father of light 
I’m in the season of great Grace and mercy
What was written off becomes a recording breaking testimony 

I am spiritually fired up to do more for God 
Everything within and around me wins
Heaven and earth are aligned for our good 
My heavens are open and the earth yield her fruit 

I declare that I possess the good of this month
I manifest the blessings of this month with ease 
What God has prepared for me this month I shall have the evidence in my hands 
In Jesus name I have declared ,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍
Happy New Month

No comments:

Post a Comment