Wednesday 31 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that God has decorated me
The miraculous is taking place in me now 
I am positioned where Christ is , I won’t be down nor displaced 

Jesus is my rock and foundation 
No strange foundation shall work against 
God is the author and finisher, I am not abandoned God has completed everything in me
I arise from the ashes of shame  in glory 

I declare that my life has become a showroom of the mightiness of God 
I will not remain where yesterday left me 
I’m in the manifestation of each new dawn
My fountain shall overflow with the wonders of God 

God has made me laugh whereof I am glad 
I receive congratulations for every request in this month 
Good things in my life shall not be stolen nor covered, they shine and manifest with grace 
Goodness and mercy is chasing me all around 

I shall not end this month in shame 
I enter the new month with a resounding hallelujah 
My testimony shall be louder than the noise of the storm 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment