Friday 5 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
In the name of Jesus I declare that the Lord is my covering 
The Lord has covered my head with His love and mercy 
I am encamped round about by the angels of fire
I am not a victim of the fairy darts of the wicked 
The wicked stumble and fall before me  with all their evil plans 
I will continue to trust in the Lord and my heart shall not fret 

I declare that the presence of the Lord has become my dwelling 
Good things pursue and over take me
I declare that I shall reap the ripples of my labour
What stood against me now stands for my favour 
Even my enemies are at peace with me for the Lord is with me 

God’s promises over me shall not be blown by the wind,it stands sure forever 
I declare that the voice of negativity has been put to silence 
God’s will is enforced in my life by the resurrection power of Jesus 
Every battle won on the cross is won already in my life 
I refuse to live like a victim, I am victorious in Christ Jesus 
Satan has no hold on me, I am completely sold out to Christ 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment