Monday 15 March 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET:  LET GOD BE YOUR REST

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 62:8-9 KJV
[8] Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. [9] Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.


PRAYER- FATHER I LOOK UP TO YOU ,I WONT BE OVERWHELMED. LORD GIVE ME WINGS TO FLY AND STRENGTH TO SOAR. FATHER LET MY TESTIMONY BECOMES A RESOUNDING PRAISE. I WILL NOT PURSUE AFTER WHATEVER WILL NOT PROFIT ME NOR PLEASE YOU. I PUT MY TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN GOD THE ROCK OF MY STRENGTH. CONTINUALLY LORD MY TRUST IS IN YOU . I LAY MY BALANCE IN YOU. I PUT YOU IN FRONT AND ON ALL SIDE. I REST IN YOU AS MY ROCK I WILL NOT BE OVERWHELMED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD- Hold on to God and not this world , cos in the end all is vanity. You must not allow yourself be too attached to people . You must trust the truth of God. The best person,to rely on is God and His word. The best way to weigh the content of your life is in God and his word. Reverence God and let nothing take His place. You must put nothing ahead of him and weigh everything in Him.

TODAY’S TIP- BUILDING YOUR FAITH IN GOD BY HIS WORD IS THE BEST WAY TO DRAW STRENGTH AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE BALANCE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment