Thursday 18 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my life is the temple of God I shall not be defiled by the pollution of this world 
No more shall darkness have its hold over me , I have been called out of darkness
I am in the light and I shine the light 
Christ is the hope of my glory, therefore my glory shall not turn to shame

I declare that my ways are made right  and directed to keep  the precepts of God 
I am not where I use to be , I am made new in Christ Jesus 
My imperfections is made perfect in Christ 
My weakness is made strong in Christ 
In Jesus I have all I need 

I declare that My table is prepared 
God’s  plan for me  overrule satanic scheme 
My cup will not be empty,it runs over 
I make room for more, the impossible shall be  made possible 

God has set His love upon me 
I am the beloved of the Father 
I experience  mercy every new day 
I am satisfied with the pleasures of heaven 
God is for me and with me 
After all is done I will not miss my reward and crown of glory 
In Jesus name I have declared,amen!

Good morning Fam🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment