Tuesday 30 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my faith looks up to God and I grow stronger 
I am steadfastly abiding in Christ Jesus 
I will not waver at God’s promise for it is ye and amen 
I cling to the word of God that purges my mind and makes wise 

I declare that I will not shaken 
I believe that all things are possible through Christ Jesus 
I declare that every reproach has been rolled away on the cross
I exude newness 

I declare that I am not a bearer of lineage consequences 
I manifest generational blessings 
What stands against others shall work for me 
Even my enemies shall be at peace with me

I’ve cast my burdens at the feet of Jesus,they shall rise no more
The Lord has silenced the token of liars and caused devourers to be swallowed up in their derision 
I receive mercy at the mercy seat
Things have turned for me 
It’s a new season and a new level for me 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment