Saturday 27 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
Thank you Lord for opening doors no man can close
Thank you for closing unwanted doors
Thank you Lord for fighting my battles
Thank you Lord for being my eternal reward

I declare that I will continue to press in in Faith and my heart will continue to yearn after you 
I break out of self limiting thoughts 
I can all things through Christ that strengthens me 
I receive grace daily to please God and live above self will 

I am no more in dry seasons 
I am as a tree planted by the rivers of waters 
Every of my season I will not lack fruit
My fruitfulness shall not be determined by situation, it is Christ Jesus whose the living water and runs dry 
Day in ,day out my leaves are flourishing 
I shall not be plucked down by strange wind 
I rebuke every strange wind that wants to send me to extinction 
My purpose on earth shall reach its full bloom
I am covered by better speaking blood of Jesus 

I am bounded by the love of Jesus 
He abides in me and I abide by His will 
Sorrow shall not drown me, I have the joy of salvation 
I have the heart to give the right gift and be a blessing to others 

I will not be  cut short in glory
Jesus is the strength of my glory
Mishap are turning to the miraculous 
I am a city set on high 
God is the light of my life 
The love of Jesus is the foundation of my heart
I will not bow nor follow any false way 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment