Thursday 4 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that the Lord has done wondrous things for whereof I am glad 
I declare that the gladness of my heart shall not turn to sorrow 
I declare that I am prevented from every fall

Jesus is the center of my life 
I live and breath in Him 
I am alive in Christ Jesus and His word is alive in me 
The word has taken root in me and I bear it’s fruit 

I declare that I am a proof of the finished work of the cross
I manifest in Christ finished works 
Everything in me lives that is alive in Christ Jesus 
The same power that raised Jesus from the dead now manifest itself in me
I am uncommon and I manifest in strength and authority of Jesus 

I declare that I am quicken by the HolyGhost 
I am spiritually burning 
I have good desires and good will 
I declare that everything I set out do becomes a reality 
I have the evidence of miracle in my hands 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment