Friday 12 March 2021

TODAYS DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare my anchor hold is Jesus 
My solid ground is Jesus 
My firm foundation is Jesus 

All I desire God evidently supplies 
what I have lost he daily recompense 
God’s Faithfulness outweighs my imperfections 
I am complete in Him who is the head over principalities 
My progress report shall not be on satanic dash board
I am see a dun heard by the right people 

I exceed human labour,i enter into the manifestation of God’s grace
I will not loose my identity in harnessing God’s plan for me
My name is deleted from the book of no achievement and failure 
I am a candidate of success 
I am positioned for the best 

I will not be trapped in unpleasant situations 
I move from glory to glory 
I move from one new level to another 
I shall never be spiritually incapacitated 
I am equipped and receive strength by the Holy Ghost 

Today rejoicing and gladness has come into my house 
I am in my season of unimaginable exploit
I experience divine surplus 
In Jesus name I have declared,AMEN!

Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment