Friday 12 March 2021

TODAYS DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my captivity is turned to rejoicing 
Evil labels are turned over to good name and good news
I am presented with helpers of destiny and alignment with purpose
Pits dug to drown me becomes my destiny uplifting ground 
It has turned over for me and I am glad

My crying days days are turned to rejoicing 
I am not entangled,I am free and walking in the perfect law of liberty 
I am not walking backwards,I am moving forward 
my joy shall not be half full
I run over with joy 
I make room for more,no more limitations 

I take hold of the shield of Faith
I speak with Faith and trust in God 
I am manifesting the faith Life 
I live beyond physical limitations into spiritual reality 

I obtain mercy by the  blood of Jesus 
I find grace and help in time of need 
I am highly favored and blessed 
In Jesus name I have declared ,AMEN!

Good morning FAM🤍


No comments:

Post a Comment