Saturday 27 March 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am a corner stone 
I am the one whom God has chosen and called His own
I am a child of God born of His spirit 
The glory of God upon me shall not be once upon a time 

My life is on the path of  divine order 
I am a pace setter
I am a light to the Gentiles 
I cut off from anything that pollutes my spirit and drains me spiritually 
I am refreshed, refilled and energized by the Holy Ghost 
I draw strength daily from God’s word 

I am not wanting of good things , God has taken care of all my needs 
All that pertains to life and godliness has been bestowed to me 
The rain of mercy, grace and Favour runs to overflow in my life 
Where  men leap I now walk, where men walk I now soar 
I move with the speed of grace and extraordinary result

I am at peace for Jesus has won it all for me 
My name shall no longer respond to evil altar 
My name shall only be mentioned in the right place and from the lips of the right people 
The wickedness of the wicked shall fall upon them 
I drink from the well spring of mercy 
The Lord is my refuge and strength in Jesus name,Amen

Good morning FAM 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment