Friday 12 February 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 NUGGET: TRUTH

BIBLE FOCUS-  1 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV
[3] For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile: [4] But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

PRAYER- I RECEIVE GRACE AND BOLDNESS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. I RECEIVE THE TRUTH IN MEEKNESS. I WILL NOT SHY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH. FATHER YOUR WORD BECOMES THE TRUTH THAT I LIVE BY. I MANIFEST BY MERCY AND SHOW COMPASSION TOWARDS OTHERS. TRUTH NEVER LEAVES MY MOUTH. I REFUSE TO SELL THE TRUTH AND I SPEAK THE TRUTH AT ALL TIMES IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!

WORD- Truth comes with some great level of boldness. It boosts your confidence. As a child of God the word of God is our confidence and boldness against the devil . The promise of God is the strength to stand through adversity unconfrontational . There is something about the truth it is so liberating, but to the giver and receiver.You must learn to speak and receive the truth. When you speak the truth you sow a good seed that liberate generations. When you know the word and stand on the promise , you stand fearless when speaking  the truth.

TODAY’S TIP: TRUTH PUT’S YOU IN A POSITION TO BE FEARLESS!!!.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment