Friday 26 February 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that my spirit man is exposed to the light of truth 
I am subjected to the spirit and the will of the Father 
The will of the Father is made perfect in me 

I will not be lost in self pursuit 
I go after what pleases the father’s heart 
My daily pursuit shall be God and God alone 

I declare that whatever stands in way becomes a plain ground 
My season of exploit is now 
I am recommended as the best for the best 

The gates of nations are open to me 
The blessings of nations come to me 
I am a product of Christ grace and mercy 

I am delivered from satanic trap and break free from entanglement 
Jesus is my rock of safety
I will not fall short ,I will not fall prey 
The angels of God are in charge  all around me 

The Lord has set me upon high places of the earth 
He has made me to dine with kings and nobles 
Things are spoken of in my Favour 
Orders are made in my favour 
I carry grace and I praise daily 
In Jesus name I have declared,Amen!
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment